Sunday, January 23, 2011

ME AND MY LITTLE BOAT


Consider me a Sailor...My life - My little boat and The waters - My world.


Life can be demanding ...or life is demanding here. In 19 years dat i have been sailing .
last few years have been life changing.
They have changed me completely.I made mistakes...Big mistakes , Sailed through the difficult waters.....even crashed my little boat sometimes.
But from every crash i have learned a fishing trick.
My destination - where my boat takes me , coz i have got no map , no directions.
It's just me n my boat. But ya i do have a goal i wanna build a big ship.

Coming back to those mistakes , there were times i drowned , but there were always people who came to my rescue.( yeah my pumpkins)


They saved me , i owe them big tym.
But i won't thank them....those people know why?
Through time i learned to swim , and still learning. they still dive in.
 U know i'm not a perfect swimmer yet and i know never will be.

I don't know when i will have the ship...
But yeah i'm trying, i know the waters ahead are no easy sails
There are gonna be fishes....big fishes...and sharks tooo.
I have learned how to catch the fishes and i'm trying for the big ones!
yeah.....BIG FISH!!
M'i  scared?
I'm but i know i have got my floats!I got my pumpkins
Biggest of them all I have got ME!!

I won't leave my little boat ever...i'm ready for those big waves!
But heyy wait..god u dnt start ignoring me if i'm saying all this...i need u too !


                                                         Just a end note - God just don't send me any cyclones or tsunamis...!!




                                                                                To reach me , Reach my heart...
                                                                                                            |>!vy@

No comments:

Post a Comment